We are privileged to have longstanding relationships with our sister schools. We regularly welcome sister school tour groups and have taken numerous Study Tours to our Sister Schools.
The Study Tours give students the opportunity to improve their linguistic proficiency, while at the same time enriching their international and intercultural knowledge and perspectives.
International Students may apply to join study tours.
Sport and Extracurricular Opportunities
International students are welcome to join any of our many sporting teams and participate in a variety of extracurricular programs.
This includes our Arts and Music program where we offer a wide range of art, musical and drama opportunities in our recently refurbished Performing Arts and Music centre. We also have very strong Science, Technology Engineering and Maths (STEM) programs. Extra enrichment is gained through exciting and innovative opportunities within these areas.
Adelaide High School currently has sister school relationships to support each of the languages offered at the School. The relationships for many of the schools are longstanding and we have regular incoming and outgoing Study Tours for students between the schools.
- Asahi High School in Osaka, Japan
- Heriburg Gymnasium in Coesfeld, Nord Rhein Westfalen, Germany
- Lycée Saint Sauveur in Redon, Brittany, France
- IIS Quintino Sella in Biella, Italy
- IES La Sisla in Sonsecas, Spain
- Jinan Foreign Language School in Jinan, China
- Qingdao No 9 School in Qingdao, China
- 7th High School of Corfu, Greece